Saturday 6 May 2017

Round up, and some big news

Yvonne has been busy again in her work for the charity LoveQuiltsUK, here are the latest of her completed projects




And if you go to the charities website, you can see the wonderful work they do.

We had Naomi and Maeve down for a couple of days last week, for a change the weather was kind and we managed to get to the beach in Paignton,






and the breakwater beach in Brixham, where we also had a visit from an inquisitive seal.





Food wise, we had my famous chicken in peanut sauce (equal parts peanut butter and Sweet Chili Sauce) baked in the oven with mixed potato and sweet potato wedges.






And Yvonne made a Chilli con Carne, which we had with rice and garlic bread.

After they had gone I topped up my stock of Sourdough, Beer-battered Onion Rings, using my new fryer,



I use this beer from Aldi, it has a lovely flavour and compliments the sourdough taste, plus I get the spare!



And the other big news, my latest novel is available to pre-order, for a limited time the eBook is HALF PRICE, £1.49 or $0.99 depending on where you are,







Plus I got a review




No comments:

Post a Comment