Tuesday 21 March 2017

Patience

I'm debating how to continue with my blog, I've been posting here for five years now and have noticed that I'm really just re-hashing all the things I've already said. View numbers have fallen drastically recently, at the same time as they are increasing on my author website.
Si I may post less here and more there, I will still post here but not as regularly as I have been in the past, thank you for sticking with me over the years. 

Please keep checking, when I do something different or original I will put it here, but just rehashing bread recipes and pictures of the cliffs seems a bit pointless.

As I said, my author website is very good reading, there are short stories and a lot of interesting stuff, why not have a look HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment