Friday 25 November 2016

I do love a gadget.

I once wrote a short story on my mobile phone. I had an idea whilst I was on my way to give blood and, sitting down to await my turn I typed out the rough story on my smartphone keyboard. It was hard work, my fingers are too banana shaped and the keyboard was too small. If only, I thought, there was a keyboard that I could plug into my phone, life would be so much easier.

I've upgraded my phone since then but not my fingers, however, I found this online while I was looking for a  case for the phone.


It plugs into the charger slot and turns the phone into a laptop.


Look at this,


That was the first thing I could think of to type and I've made one mistake but I'm dead excited. Queuing will never be a problem again.

No comments:

Post a Comment