Thursday 14 July 2016

A little light decorating

I cleared out my study, stacking all the furniture in the spare bedroom.


Leaving me free to lift the old carpet and refresh the paintwork. The wallpaper was left as I like it, I just gave it a bit of a wash in the corners.



Two coats of paint later and a new carpet laid.



I could then repopulate it with my stuff, all sorted and decluttered.



I moved my desk so that the sun doesn't shine straight on the screen in the mornings



and got all my familiar things back in place.



 Like the coaster that my daughter made me when she was at infants school, 



which I still use for my mug,


I hope now that I have had a good clear out in the space, I can get the creative energy flowing.

And in other news, the first print run of "The Rocks of Aserol" have arrived. All ready for the big day, which is approaching very quickly now.



No comments:

Post a Comment