Tuesday 31 May 2016

"I held the book so tightly in my hands."

A bit of an obscure title for a post, let me explain.

One of my favourite bands back in the day was Genesis, I saw them once at  Earls Court in London back in 1977. Anyway, they made an album called "Duke." in 1980.

One of the best tracks was called "Between the Lines."

And that's where the lyric comes from.

And now we get to the reason for the post.




IT'S HERE!!

More lyrics from the same song "It's written in the book."

You will be able to pre-order from Amazon soon. I believe that you can already from Barnes and Noble. I'll put all the links up when I have them. Meanwhile, I'm off to hold it for a while longer.

2 comments:

  1. It is exciting isn't it! Does it feel any different with the first and second book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an strange feeling to see my name on the cover, almost as if it's someone else and not me. Then when it sinks in it's wonderful..

    ReplyDelete