Thursday 3 March 2016

Thank you.

A big thank you to the anonymous reviewer who left this on Amazon,


Wow is about all I can say to that. 

In other news, I have finished the Rosewood Chest, I've got the new handles on and waxed it. The top has been varnished as well so Its ready to be refilled. Looking a the pictures, I can see that I got the slightly worn look that I wanted, the wood colour underneath gives the paint a slightly distressed look. I'm impressed with the homemade chalk paint as well, it went on easily and needed no priming.





 I still have to carpet the room. I have bought a piece and will do it myself within the next couple of weeks. All the other work is now done. I can order the furniture to be delivered after I have carpeted. I've done two rooms this year so far and as the next job is bigger (Hallway, Stairs and Landing) I'm having a break.



2 comments:

  1. What a great review! Oh and the dresser has turned out wonderful! What will be next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to finish the room! Meanwhile the writing has suffered and there are grandchildren to visit and spoil. Oh and bread to bake. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete