Sunday 6 March 2016

A busy week ahead.

There's a lot going on this week so there's just time for a quick post before it all kicks off.

I've made a couple of White Sourdough loaves and some rolls, the loaves are for relatives and the rolls for the freezer, I wanted to make sure the starter was still good and it is.






The recipe is from an online course, so I've not repeated it here but suffice to say it always turns out delicious bread. I hope the recipients like it.

More to follow later in the week, when things have (I hope) calmed down a little.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I enjoyed your photos. I like how when you give your recipes you have the flour by weight. My husband says this is much better. We have a busy week too! Kitchen remodel have been a huge undertaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, we did the kitchen last year. I'm finishing the bedroom and having a break. I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete