Sunday 7 February 2016

Are you missing out?

My foray into the world of website building is entering its next phase. I've completely redesigned and reorganised my website, if you've come from there you will of course know that, if not, why don't you pop over and take a look. 

There is a lot of stuff there that you won't find here (if you know what I mean) about my writing and other projects. Just click HERE to go there.

Not only that, I've just started a board on pinterest, modest by the standards of some that I follow but we're getting there. I plan to put a few recipes on it and just general stuff, you can find it HERE

 There are still signed copies of Ribbonworld left at the special price of £4 post free in the UK. This is the last few days of this offer, the paperback for the same price as the ebook, here is the link.


1 comment: