Wednesday 20 May 2015

Totnes Good Food

A day at Totnes Good Food Market on Sunday, a chance to catch up with a few old friends and meet some new people. After the Fair on Saturday it was nice to see the other side of the stall so to speak.

Here are a couple of shots of my stall.





Readers of the bread blog will have seen these, I was shocked to see where the lack of exercise has shrunk my right arm. I'm building it up slowly, the consultant told me it should be fully functioning by Christmas. Yvonne reckons its just the camera angle though!

As usual we went down to the Leechwell in Totnes for a moment of quiet contemplation and a drop of the waters. There is a plaque up on the wall now telling of the history of the wells and a few offerings had been left, along with a stone circle on the path.




After that we went to the Beanbug Coffee Tricycle for a refreshing cup.



I don't know how they get the energy to pedal it.

We managed to get Steak and Sausages from Evergreen Farms Butchers and lunch from Red Earth Kitchens which was fabulous as usual.

I got talking to Suus from Honest Foods, www.honest-foods.co.uk who was selling delicious Pesto and Chutneys, they are very local and I suggested a collaboration with my Crackers and Focaccia. We will have to see where that leads.

So a nice day and the chance to relax. Monday brought the start of the weekly orders, including 150 Rolls for Brixfest, back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment