Sunday 6 July 2014

So much for a quiet Life!!

I've just looked and its a week since I last posted. I have been at work, so that's 2 days out but the rest of the time has disappeared into that place where whole days seem to go, never to return, and I don't really remember what I have been doing, or if I enjoyed it.

I know I've done quite a bit of bread baking, and possibly got another regular customer!

That's good news, but there is always that wait to see the reaction to the first order and it makes me nervous.

You can tell that time is passing by, the apple trees are beginning to sag under the weight of their bounty (well they are young trees)


 

and the redcurrants and cherries will be ready to pick very soon now, (I've tried both and they are still a bit sour)



Talking of sour, I baked a Sourdough loaf for one of my Gravesend customers this morning, I tried a new method so I hope it's OK, it looks alright and sounds hollow.



And before I know it, I'm heading back to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment