Sunday 25 May 2014

Yvonne's Birthday

We had a visitor this afternoon, I think she comes from the house up the road where new people have moved in. Our Lab's didn't spot him, but I think she could see them.
 
 

As it was Yvonne's birthday, (** since you asked) Naomi and Eamon came down for the weekend. They got stuck in traffic and took 7 hours to get here, so we had to go straight out for the meal that I had booked.

Starters were amazing, a sharing selection of all sorts, whitebait, scampi, calamari etc,


then mains of more local seafood,

Fish Pie

Crevettes, Mussels and Crab Claws

Prawn and Chilli Arrabiata


and finally a good sized dessert.






Mine was washed down with a glass of Bays Topsail, a delicious local brew.

I don't think I will need to eat again for a while, I feel like one of those snakes that eats a large animal and sleeps for a week or two. But it was lovely. Happy Birthday Yvonne.

No comments:

Post a Comment