Sunday 16 March 2014

Let out on my Own

Totnes Good Food Sunday today, and as Yvonne is still not 100% I'm off the leash, so to speak. But it's alright I've got a list! (Slight Sarcasm alert!)

Top of which is the Evergreen Farm sausages and meat order, a couple of good steaks and some Pork and Marmite sausages for starters, plus whatever else looks nice.

 
 This piece of Rump Steak will be our meal tonight, with all the trimmings.




Then to Red Earth Kitchens for Caramel Shortbread and Pork and Apricot Sausage rolls,



Thats lunch sorted!

plus I had a good chat with the stallholders, a cup of coffee and a hunt for goodies in the Happy Apple. (Totnes regulars will recognise this place)

But it wasn't the same on my own, and I didn't stop as long as we do normally, but I did get some good stuff.

The dog walk around Sharkham at lunchtime was a joy, I got my shorts out as it was so warm, and the place looked absolutely stunning.




The best news of the day was that Georgina will be home in a few weeks, its been nearly a year since we saw her last and can't wait to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment