Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Visitor



Look who came to see us today.



Trouble is, He (She) didn't hang around till I got the camera sorted out, so I had to take a quick picture on my phone, through the conservatory glass. At least the dog didn't spot it!.

I'm still trying to cook the sort of food that will be simple but tasty for Yvonne, and this one was no exception.
Line a casserole with halved Onions,

 
 add 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and 120g sultanas. Then pour over some wine vinegar, about 3 tablespoons,

 

Cook this, covered for an hour at 180 C, stirring once, by which time the sauce should be thick. Then put a brace of Salmon fillets on top for 15 minutes.

I served it with Oven Baked New Potatoes, on a bed of mixed leaves.


In other news, Savoury Morsels are on sale in the West Country Deli,



But you'll have to be quick! (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment