Friday 24 January 2014

Oops!

I wasn't feeling at all confident about yesterdays meal, so I didn't take any photos during its construction or delivery. I wish I had, because it actually came out quite well.

Let me tell you about it.

I brought a pack of bacon offcuts and had about a pound of lean meat after trimming all the rind and some of the fat off. These I cut into small bits and marinated in a mixture of peanut butter (Crunchy) and Sweet Chilli Sauce.

Next I fried a chopped pepper, chopped onion and some mushrooms until they were starting to soften, adding the bacon mixture for another 20 minutes. Meanwhile I made up a pack of falafel mixture to accompany it.

As I said, a nice meal.

There was a bit of a rainbow on my dog walk today, but not really enough for a good picture. It quite warm, with misty drizzle which is wierd.

 

you can just see it if you screw your eyes up.

I have the seed potatoes on the windowsill and they are starting to sprout.


Not a lot else to report. The car is in being fixed, the front suspension is a bit broken, they spotted it on the service 2 weeks ago but had to wait for parts / a day when I wasn't doing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment