Monday 6 January 2014

Getting Back on the Horse

Or at least, that's how I describe it.

When I was 18, I was knocked off a motorbike, the first thing I did after all the bones etc had healed was get on one again, only round the block, but it was enough to prove to myself that I could still do it.

And the same principle applies to my bread disaster yesterday, I made a standard white loaf overnight, it's one that I do a lot and I knew that it would come out alright, and in so doing, I erased the feeling of gloom that had come over me when the Soaked Wheat loaf bombed.

Nice Crumb
It felt good to get that out of the way, now I can analyse what went wrong and try to correct it.
 
Meanwhile in other news, the Crackers that I made on Jan 1st are still crisp.
 
 
Healthy fry-up tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment