Friday 12 July 2013

Random things

Just a few bits and pieces here, in no particular order,

I have Sourdough coming out of my ears at the moment, due to my trying to improve my methods, so we have been having lots of Garlic Bread with meals. I slice the bread, spread Garlic paste on it,

Then Butter,



 then bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 minutes, Yum.



I've started getting more veg from the garden, it's all catching up, now we have Peas, Broad Beans and various leaves.




At the risk of offending any veggies who may be reading, here is a plate of Pork Belly with my own veg and some gravy.





Gross eh!!! But very Tasty.

Yvonne made a superb Apple Crumble, with Oats, seeds and all sorts of stuff in the topping.



 
Check out my Cherries, Apples and Roses.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment